Sunday, January 30, 2011

Amateur Hour

I have been going back and forth about starting a blog for a bunch of different reasons, but mainly because it seems so revealing and self -indulgent! But, in all honesty, I am pretty much an open book and I just miss having a place to write stuff every once in awhile! So hopefully I can translate this blog into something interesting...just a place where I can share some of the complete random-ness that happens in this dome of mine! And pretty much expose myself for the complete nerd that I truly am! ;) And on that note...I feel the world needs a daily dose of cute, in the form of a bulldog named Bella J...who is coincedently in the running for the cutest dog in the world contest, aka the Herald & Review VIP dog contest! Sooo umm maybe vote for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment